Patients and visitors can enter our Kingston General Hospital (KGH) and Hotel Dieu Hospital (HDH) sites at these designated entrances:
- Main entrance, Kidd/Davies 1, 76 Stuart St.
- Burr 0 entrance, 25 King St. W. (Cancer Centre)
- GIDRU, Level 1 entrance, George St., open 7:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Emergency Department, 41 King St. W.
- Main entrance, Jeanne Mance 1, 166 Brock St.
- Murray Building, corner of Brock/Bagot St. (Ear, Nose & Throat program): open 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Urgent Care Centre, 144 Brock St.
At each of the designated entrances, patients and visitors will be expected to self-screen for symptoms of infectious illness (e.g., fever, cough, chills, sore throat) consistent with signage posted at the entrance.
Outpatients who have any symptoms will be asked to report them to the registration or clinical staff when they arrive at their clinic.
Visitors who do not “pass” screening cannot enter.
Before proceeding into the hospital, all patients and visitors must sanitize their hands and put on a hospital-issued mask from the supply of masks provided.