Our performance objectives are closely tied to KHSC’s strategic directions, that were announced fall of 2018 to take us through 2019 to 2024, within the sections noted below you will find our consistent four categories: ensure quality in every patient experience; nurture our passion for caring, leading and learning; improve the health of our communities through partnership and innovation; and launch KHSC as a leading centre for research and education outlined.
This section contains information about:
- Our 2023-2024 Annual Corporate Plan - learn more about KHSC’s plan for providing high quality and compassionate and patient- and family-centered care.
- Our Scorecard - learn more about our annual and quarterly progress against our strategy and our annual corporate performance goals.
- Quality & Patient Safety - learn more about ongoing priority improvements that enhance care for patients, increase satisfaction, and achieve even better clinical outcomes.
- Fiscal Accountability - learn more about our funding agreements and our financial reporting
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization - learn more about the BPSO® designation from the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO). One way in which KHSC strives for excellence and works to improve health outcomes for patients.
- Greening KHSC - learn more about the measures we are taking to reduce our carbon footprint and avert the problems associated with environmental hazards.