The Hematology Clinic is located at our Hotel Dieu Hospital site and can take place in different locations, so please be sure to check your appointment slip very carefully. The clinic can take place on Jeanne Mance 5 or Brock 1.
The Hematology Clinic includes the following services:
- Anticoagulation Management Clinic
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders/Hemophilia Clinic
- Phlebotomy also know as "Blood Work"
Please remember to bring the following:
- Your appointment slip which includes the time and date of your appointment
- Your Health Card, also known as your OHIP card
- A complete and up-to-date list of your current medications provided to you by your pharmacist, or all of the medications you are currently taking, in their original drugstore container. This includes insulin, inhalers, any prescribed creams or eye drops as well as any non-prescription medications or supplements such as herbals and vitamins
You are also welcome to bring a family member or friend for support or personal assistance and they are welcome to attend your clinic visit with you if you wish. You may also bring a snack in case your clinic appointment is delayed or runs late
Appointment and Scheduling Information
If you need to check your appointment time, re-schedule your appointment or cancel your appointment time, please call us using the number on your appointment slip.
If you have lost your appointment slip, please call 613-548-2342, or our toll-free number at 1-855-851-3490.
Please note, Patients must be referred to this service by a doctor or other healthcare professional.