We are here to help couples and individuals who are having difficulty getting pregnant. If our fertility services are the right choice for you, our gynecologists and fertility nurses will guide you through the consultation and treatment process from beginning to end.
Kingston General Hospital site
Kidd, Level 5
Registration: Kidd, Level 5
You can call the clinic at 613-548-1353
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
Patients require a referral from their family doctor or gynecologist.
- Superovulation and intrauterine insemination (SO/IUI)
- Donor insemination
- In-vitro fertilization (offered in partnership with the Ottawa Fertility Centre)
- Before your first IUI appointment, please review the superovulation and intrauterine insemination presentation, and come prepared with a list of questions.
- Please remember to bring:
- your appointment slip which includes the time and date of your appointment
- your health card
- a complete, current list of your medications provided to you by your pharmacist OR all current medications in their original drugstore container (includes insulin, inhalers, prescribed creams or eye drops, non-prescription medications or supplements such as herbals and vitamins)
What you can expect
KHSC is a teaching hospital, there may be student nurses or doctors who are involved in your care.