Please send referral letters containing all pertinent patient information to the Hematology office (details below).
For referrals for stem cell transplantation, or assessment for suspected monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) or myeloma, please use the dedicated referral templates.
- Complex Malignant Hematology
- Malignant Hematology
- General Hematology
Anemia (currently not available)
Primary Care Management Pathways - Hematology
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Iron Deficiency Anemia Primary Care Management Pathway
- Contact information for Patient on IDA Pathway: Contact the General Internal Medicine consult attending through the General Internal Medicine office at 613-533-2056 (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance (MGUS)
- The MGUS Primary Care Management Pathway
- The MGUS Referral Form
- Contact Information for Patient on Pathway: Call KHSC Switchboard (613-549-6666, press 8) and ask for the Consult Hematologist (attending) to be paged to discuss a pathway patient.
Hematology Urgent Contact Information
Call KHSC switchboard at 613-549-6666 and press 8 and ask for the Consult Hematologist (outpatient query) or Ward Hematologist (if admission is expected).
Hematology Office Contact
Division of Hematology Queen's University
94 Stuart Street
For primary care providers wanting to access eConsult, please visit: www.seamo.ca/digital-health/econsults/primary-care.
For primary care providers who have already signed up for eConsult, please visit: https://otnhub.ca/
For more information and eConsult resources, please visit: eConsult Centre of Excellence.
CPD Pathways to Care Program – MGUS Pathway Event Recording
To view the recorded event, please click here.
Please note: to claim CPD credits, we require you to complete the evaluation, which is posted on the final slide of the presentation or can be found at the following link: https://queensu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bw2DKc0dlUOjYIC
This recording will be posted for 30 days for viewing purposes