KHSC has many clinics where you may be booked to see one of our specialists for medical care, consultation or treatment. These clinic appointments do not require you to stay overnight in the hospital. This is sometimes called outpatient or ambulatory care.
Clinic appointments may be offered in person, over the phone, or using virtual (video) care technology using your computer or smart device. Check the “Location” section of your appointment notice so you know which type of appointment you are scheduled for. Click here to learn more about virtual care.
For more specific information for each clinic, please choose the particular clinic from this menu.
How do I reschedule or cancel my appointment?
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, call the phone number listed in the “Contact” area of your appointment notice.
What if I don’t have an appointment notice?
If you don’t have an appointment notice or have lost it and can’t remember your appointment details call our central scheduling line at 613-548 -2342.
In some cases, you may be notified of your appointment by a phone call from the clinic.
How do I get to my appointment and where do I park?
Kingston Health Sciences Centre has two separate locations in Kingston. Please check the “Location” section of your appointment notice so you know where to go if you have an in-person appointment.
Hotel Dieu Hospital site
Main Entrance: 166 Brock St
Parking at HDH
Kingston General Hospital site
Main Entrance: 76 Stuart St
Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario entrance: 25 King St. W
Parking at KGH
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Bring your valid Ontario Health Card
- Pack all current prescription and non-prescription medications, or bring a list
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment begins
- Check in at the registration desk
- Bring a list of questions you’d like to ask the specialist, or download and print the “It’s Great to Ask” form
- Find your clinic from this directory for additional information on how to prepare and what to expect
After my appointment, how do I:
- Voice a compliment or concern
- Pay a bill
- Make a donation
- Become a Patient Experience Advisor
- Become a volunteer