The Spiritual Centre is located on Kidd 2, across from the Intensive Care Unit and open 24 hours a day to all patients, families, staff, learners and volunteers. Besides being a healing refuge from the busy pace of the hospital, the Spiritual Centre also offers the following opportunities:
- Non-denominational prayer services are held most mornings Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:10 a.m.
- Aboriginal Smudging Ceremonies are arranged upon request by contacting a Spiritual Health Practitioner at 613-549-6666 extension 2222. If needed, sacred medicines, such as cedar, sage, sweet grass, and traditional tobacco can be made available. As well, the Mamawi ("Together") Room in our Connell wing serves as a healing space where indigenous patients can gather with family to perform traditional healing practices while in hospital.
- For Muslims, the direction of Quibla (towards Mecca) is indicated and prayer mats provided.
- Mindfulness Meditation is held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 p.m. (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday Worship service / Roman Catholic Mass is celebrated at 9:30 a.m.
- An Interdenominational service is held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month in the Connell 3 sunroom where all are welcome.