Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
- Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) is one of the tools that KHSC uses for virtual care visits. OTN is secure and private (encrypted).
- If you agree to participate in a virtual care visit, KHSC will need to provide OTN with your name and email address. Your care team will schedule your virtual care visit with OTN.
- You get an email from @email. Do not reply to the email or send the video conference link or appointment email to anyone.
- This email contains your care provider’s name and the date and time of your virtual care visit.
- It will also have a link to access your appointment and instructions on using OTN. Please call your care provider’s office if you have any questions regarding your OTN appointment or if you do not receive this email from OTN.
Learn more about OTN and how to prepare for your OTN visit click here.
- Reacts is one of the tools that KHSC uses for virtual care visits. You will receive an email with the appointment link and information to join your Reacts virtual care visit.
- Watch the video How to join my virtual appointment on Reacts.
- Click here to view the Reacts Patient Onboarding package to help you prepare for your visit and how to join your appointment when the time comes. (For Mac users, please click here to view How to use Reacts on Macs.)