Contact Extensions for the cancer centre
Please call 613-549-6666 or toll free 1-800-567-5722. You will be connected with an automated telephone service at KGH. Listen carefully to the message to properly direct your call.
To contact the Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario, you must use the extension numbers below:
- New patients - extension 4510
- Language interpretation services - extension 4510
- Aboriginal patient navigator - extension 3851
- To confirm or change a clinic appointment - extension 4212
- Cancer genetics - extension 2800
- Chemotherapy reception - extension 6646
- Radiation therapy reception - extension 4521
- Clinical trials - extension 6641
- Social worker or dietitian - extension 8104
- Drug access navigator - extension 3317
- Pharmacist - extension 6607
- Inpatient oncology unit (Kidd 9) - extension 2323
- Stem cell unit - extension 6627
- Pediatric oncology - extension 3831
How to get help if you are not feeling well / there is a change in your condition?
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. except holidays
- Phone call 613-549-6666 or toll free 1-800-567-5722
- Enter the extension for your medical secretary.
- Describe your concern to the medical secretary.
- The medical secretary will communicate your concern to your nurse or doctor.
After 4 p.m. or any time on weekends and holidays
- Phone call 1-877-681-3057
- An operator will answer your call and forward you call to a telephone cancer nurse who will help you.
- If the nurse is not immediately available, a nurse will call you back within 15 minutes.
- The telephone cancer nurse will send a note to your cancer team immediately after your telephone visit.
If at any time your problem is a medical emergency or if you don’t know what to do, call 911 or go directly to your nearest emergency department.