Please send referral letters containing all pertinent patient information to the Neurology office (details below).
Please use the dedicated referral templates as provided below and where relevant.
- Division of Neurology Referral Form
- First Seizure Clinic Referral Criteria
Primary Care Management Pathways - Neurology
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease Primary Care Management Pathway
- Contact Information for primary care physician to discuss a Patient on Pathway: Call KHSC Switchboard (613-549-6666, press 8) and ask for the on-call Neurologist (attending physician) to be paged to discuss a pathway patient.
Neurology Urgent Contact Information
Call KHSC switchboard at 613-549-6666 and press 8 and ask for the on-call Neurologist.
Neurology Office Contact
Kingston Health Sciences Centre, Kingston General Hospital Site
76 Stuart Street
Conditions or problems that are particularly apt for eConsult:
- Early Parkinson’s Disease.
- Undifferentiated tremor. A patient video with their hands/legs at rest, with their arms in an outstretched position, and performing “finger to nose” testing would improve the value of such an eConsult.
- Essential tremor.
For primary care providers wanting to access eConsult, please visit: www.seamo.ca/digital-health/econsults/primary-care.
For primary care providers who have already signed up for eConsult, please visit: https://otnhub.ca/
For more information and eConsult resources, please visit: eConsult Centre of Excellence.
CPD Pathways to Care Program – Parkinson’s Disease Pathway Event Recording
To view the recorded event, please click here.
Please note: to claim CPD credits, we require you to complete the evaluation, which is posted on the final slide of the presentation or can be found at the following link: https://queensu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpWZDsEfCP8ntBQ
This recording will be posted for 30 days for viewing purposes.