We are here to answer any questions that you may have before, during or after your visit so please feel free to contact us at the following:
Main Department and Bookings
Hotel Dieu Hospital site
Tel: 613-544-3400 extension 3020
Kingston General Hospital site
Manager, Diagnostic Imaging (HDH site)
Tel: 613-544-3400 extension 2641
Manager, Diagnostic Imaging (KGH site)
Tel: 613-549-6666 extension 7414
Director, Diagnostic Imaging
Tel: 613-549-6666 extension 4054
EOSXT Transcript Request
As of August 30, 2013, the Eastern Ontario School of X-ray Technology (EOSXT) at the legacy Kingston General Hospital site (KGH), in collaboration with Queen’s University has closed operations. Subsequently, there is no longer any administrative or instructional staff associated with the school within the KGH site.
If you are a former graduate seeking a copy of your EOSXT transcript(s) for the purpose of applying to a post-graduate or continuing education facility or institution, please indicate your year of graduation from the EOSXT and contact:
Kingston Health Sciences Centre
Attention: Lorna Knight, Archivist
76 Stuart Street, Privacy Office, Nickle 5
Phone: 613-549-6666, extension 4096
- All transcript requests will require a $10.00 per transcript administration fee.
- All payments must be made prior to transcript release.
For cheque payments:
- Please make the cheque payable to “Kingston Health Sciences Centre”
- Submit to Lorna Knight at the address indicated above along with a return mailing address for your receipt. Please remember to indicate your year of graduation to expedite the processing of your transcript.
For credit card payments:
- Please contact the KHSC KGH site Cashier, Glenn Richard, by phone at 613-549-6666 extension 4296
- Indicate that you wish to make a credit card payment for an “Eastern Ontario School of X-ray Technology” transcript request.
- Please ensure that you clearly indicate your year of graduation, the number of transcripts required, and the amount of your payment ($10.00 per transcript) to the cashier when you call.
All transcripts requested will be sent directly to the institution requesting the transcript. Please provide a specific contact address and information where you wish the transcripts to be forwarded to. In the instance where the institution requesting the transcript will accept a faxed or e-mail / pdf copy, this may be possible as well. Please remember to indicate your year of graduation to expedite the processing of your transcript.
Transcripts will not be sent directly to the former graduate, as per the policy of the former EOSXT.
All transcript requests will be dealt with in as timely a manner as possible. Once your request and full payment has been received please allow at least 2-3 weeks for processing.